We are looking for React Native superstars to join our team. You will be responsible for developing applications targeting the latest iPhone and Android devices across our growing range of proprietary products and services.
Your primary focus will be to advance our mobile technology platform and enhance the user experience for all of our mobile and on the go users.
You will be the team member who knows all things mobile and have broad knowledge across the wider suite of mobile development. You will have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach to the pipeline of work.
As a communicator you will be collaborating daily within the team and stakeholders on technical solutions, innovation, product development and enhancements to the mobile user experience.
- Develop and innovate robust, elegant and progressive mobile apps using react native across a multi-tenant environment.
- Manage the utilisation of web services in a reliable and secure manner to ensure consistent and reliable user experience.
- Collaborate within the team on technology strategies and required mobile services as required.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry knowledge trends and compatibility, continuously updating and modernising our applications to ensure OS feature releases are implemented seamlessly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and experience developing commercial applications in React Native for iPhone & Android.
- Experience working with web services and authentication technologies.
- Strong understanding of front end technologies and user experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong English communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong working knowledge in GIT SCM.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a commercial capacity within a corporate environment.